I've recently been away from my blog :'( but I'm BACKK!! Yay!
So it's nearly been two months( a month and a half) since i've last posted which is disgusting
but i have a good reason *sigh* I've just finished my first year of uni and for those who don't know i study
accounting and finance(ewww) which isn't at all easy and of course education had to be priority so have been trying to focus on that. Also, i don't' think I've mentioned but i work as a beauty representative for companies like L'oreal, Neutrogena, Dove and whatever else I'm asked to do so hopefully i can show you guys what i do in future posts. Another thing.... Ive set myself a blog view target so when i reach that I'm going to do a GIVEAWAY. Hopefully that will be in the next couple of weeks so keep checking out my blog! Im currently back home for a couple of days and have forgotten my camera cable at uni so can't upload pictures from my camera until i get back( in a few days) but thought i'd show you where a lot of my inspiration for styling outfits have come from and what I'm currently into.
Follow me on Blogspot!!
Facebook me: Debbie Etwaje

















